Do your trampolines comply with safety standards?
Absolutely; All of our trampolines carry the CE safety mark and are EN 71 compliant. Some have undergone additional testing and have received certification in the form of GS & ASTM International marks.
CE Safety Mark
The CE Mark is mandatory for all products sold in the European Economic region. The CE mark indicates that a product conforms to the legal requirements laid out in the European Union (EU) Directive with respect to safety, health, environment, and consumer protection.
All products sold within the EU must carry the CE mark or they cannot be sold. Each EU country inspects equipment and documentation to make sure that a product conforms as required.
This is European safety standard for toys, compliance to which is a legal requirement for all toys sold within the European Union.
The GS Mark is a voluntary certification and demonstrates compliance with the German Safety of Equipment Act, with only those products which fall within the scope of the act eligible to bear the GS Mark.
Independent product testing is completed by specific labs which are accredited by the Zentralstelle der Länder für Sicherheit-ZLS (Central Office of Safety of the German Länder). The GS Mark can only be awarded by ZLS notified certified bodies. Likewise, the product production process must be audited by the certification body.
As the GS certification evaluates a representative sample of the product, there is a high acceptance of the GS Mark throughout the EU.
The American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) is an international standards organisation that develops and publishes technical standards for a wide range of materials and products.
Compliance to these standards is not compulsory and is not enforced.
They may just look like good fun, but trampolines are also a great form of exercise. Why not find out how you can benefit from a regular bounce!
Trampoline Exercise Safety
- Always consult your GP before you start any exercise routine.
- Always ensure that you stretch and warm up before starting any workout routine.
- Do not exercise if you are ill or injured.
- Ensure that you drink plenty of water before, during and after exercise to keep yourself fully hydrated.
- Wear appropriate clothing for active exercise – jeans can be very restrictive and not allow the freedom to move as required to exercise safely.
- Do not wear sports watches or heart monitors when training on a trampoline; they can get caught in the bed or springs and cause serious injury.
Ground Floor P&S Bldg.
717 Aurora Blvd. Quezon City 1100
+63 2 4126080
*Inquiries will be entertained during office hours only. Thanks!
SM Sta. Rosa
SM Gen. San